Friday, November 27

Mrs. Doubtfire.


Frank: Daniel, Hi.

Daniel: Could you make me a woman?

Frank: Honey, I'm so happy!

Frank: Oh, come here.

Daniel: I knew you'd understand.

Frank: Yeah.

Daniel: This gonna hurt?

Jack: Don't whine; just relax.

Daniel: Are you sure?

Jack: Just remember pain is beauty. Okay, here we go. Take a deep breath. Instant eyelift!

Daniel: Whoa!

Frank: And you'll never see the strings; they'll be under the wig.

Jack: Huh? The man has 5 o'clock shadow at 8:30 AM and you're worried about strings?

Frank: All right, we'll start with makeup.

Daniel: I'm not gonna wax.

Frank: Don't worry we'll just lightly Spackle.

Daniel: I feel like Gloria Swanson!

Frank: You look like her mother.

Daniel: I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille!

Frank: Okay everyone, let's pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment