Thursday, March 18

Going back.

Going back onto my 'Hello Gorgeous!' post from earlier, I found out once I got the salon that my hairdresser wasn't a women after all. And all this to say, I found it funny 'cause I walked in with my Mum, expecting it to be a women, although it wasn't. So with those intentions, We made it very clear to the receptionist that I was seeing a women named Seline. She looked at us dumbfounded, and said it was a man. Embarrassed, my walked turned around to look at me with wide eyes, and started to giggle. Sitting down, I looked at myself in the mirrior and saw her in the background her old wide eyes still going on. Haha! My hair turned out to be more than what I expected. So I came back home and had a dancing celebration instead of a crying one.
NOTE TO SELF: I love those stereotypical gay mens who walk as if they are holding the greatest thrown. It's awesome, yet hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment