Monday, March 7

I finally made it here to the school!




Opening a new chapter in my life by coming back to Toronto for another module of the school that I am eager to start! And so I will be unpacking all my personal items that I've brought back with me - let me tell you that I am not a light packer what's so ever. In fact, I believe I brought my entire room with me to the school here. Which brings me to the notification that I did not learn my lesson for becoming a light packer, or most likely forgot, but which one would you believe for those who know me? So with that said, I'm waiting and have been waiting here for the past three and a half hours until I can register into my place here at the school and finally get my room key. I will have to be honest and admit that I'm slightly nervous for this school, but I have prepared myself to think that my first school will not be the same. Which so far, the individuals that I met are just awesome and incredible people. I can't wait to start this school and know the people more. well it's about that time where I almost have to go soon, so I will keep you all updated with what's going on in Toronto.
Big kisses and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment