Tuesday, September 14

Another fresh new year is here.


(No, I did not make the cupcake, I found it on Google and thought it was cute.)

It's my birthday everyone!


19!!!


WHOOPEE!!

Very exciting!




...clearly, much more shocked.

I must add that the year I was 18, many things happened to be brought into my life.

I received the greatest news a year ago that I would be attending the School of Ministry 2 weeks before it started. I was thrilled--more than thrilled. Ecstatic!
Many inner healing's, and forgivenesses later, I came to notice that I dearly love the place, the people, and God more than I anticipated. The school was a HUGE part of my year, and defiantly the best. Meeting new people, experiencing emotions that you forgot you had, travailing to a different country, changing lives, along with your's, and discovering by the end of it all, that tissues are your new best friend, the school was so worth it.


...And that's exactly why I'm going back for some more. Bring it on SoM!


7 and a half months now since I've been back home from the School of Ministry in beautiful Toronto, and I still catch myself laughing at the great memories that I shared among many individuals there. Curious to actually hear the comments of what many people thought of I, while walking down the streets, at work, anywhere I'm doing dishes. Yes, dishes,(I believe those last two places are where I think of those memories the most.), and cooking. Laughing uncontrollably. By myself. Mhhh...

I work, I write, I play, I socialize, I love. I Skype
(My life in a nutshell, for the most part)

Seriously, the amount of calls + chats I did in the past months are countless.
Especially to my friends back from school. Jeepers.


Any-who, today was a fabulous day with my family and my close friends that I'm so fortunate to have. They protect, encourage, love, and teach me new things everyday.

I love you all and thank you for all you support in all my good and bad decisions I've made in the past -- for understanding and dwelling me with your love.

"Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear.
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest...
To grow and try to be my highest and best!

I have the opportunity
once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
and sing more joyful songs!"

-William Arthur Ward


No comments:

Post a Comment